Experiencing back pain on a regular basis can make it difficult to complete everyday tasks like housework and job-related activities. At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center, Our chiropractor in Chino help people in Chino and the surrounding communities to alleviate back pain and prevent it from returning. Our safe, gentle, effective chiropractic methods can help patients of all ages.
Chiropractic Techniques to Alleviate Back Pain in Chino
We use a variety of natural, non-invasive techniques to help our patients, including:
- Spinal adjustment. This technique helps to relalign the vertebrae of the spine and reduces or eliminates subluxations. Spinal adjustment is effective against lower back pain as well as middle and upper back pain. This technique can be used to improve range of motion and reduce muscle stiffness, to help patients return to their former abilities.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy helps loosen tight muscles and improve blood flow. This speeds the healing process after an injury.
- Stretches and exercises. We teach patients how to perform stretches and exercises that can improve range of motion and strengthen the muscles, reducing the chances of another back injury later on.
- Lifestyle advice. Many patients don’t know what they need to do in order to avoid back pain. We show patients how to avoid back injury by making small lifestyle changes.
- Nutrition advice. Good nutrition can strengthen your muscles and help you avoid injuries. In addition, eating right can also help patients avoid weight gain, thus reducing pressure on the joints and muscles.
Chiropractic care is all natural! We give patients the tools they need to maintain good musculoskeletal health throughout their daily lives, so they can live well in Chino Hills.
Contact Your Chino Chiropractor
As your Chino chiropractor, we can help you get the relief you need and recover from back pain. Whether you’re suffering from back injury or a chronic condition, we can help you feel your best. To find out more about our techniques, contact us today for an appointment.