Neck pain has many causes. At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center, we help our patients understand the cause of their neck pain in Chino so they can avoid this problem in the future and stay healthier overall.
- Whiplash. Whiplash is a condition caused by tiny tears in the muscles and ligaments of the neck. Whiplash is often a car accident or sports injury, but can happen at anytime when the head is jerked forward then backward quickly.
- Text neck. Text neck is a condition that occurs in patients who spend a great deal of time bending over their mobile devices.
- Poor posture. Poor posture can put undue strain on the spine and muscles in the back and neck.
- Bad mattress. A bad mattress or un-ergonomic pillow can cause a sleeping person to put strain on their spine that leads to pain in the neck, back and head.
- Un-ergonomic work habits. Performing tasks that put strain on your joints, muscles and extremities can lead to pain in a variety of ways, and for some people, this can cause neck pain.
Treatment For Neck Pain From Your Chiropractor in Chino
At Baek Chiropractic Health Center, we use a technique called spinal adjustment to restore balance to the spine, eliminate subluxations and relieve the pressure on the joints and muscles. In addition, we help patients with the following techniques:
- Lifestyle advice. We help patients understand the cause of their neck pain, and then give practical advice that can prevent this problem from reoccurring.
- Massage therapy. Massage therapy is a technique we use to loosen tight muscles in the neck and improve blood flow to injured areas of the body.
Contact Your Chiropractor in Chino for Pain Relief Today
At Baeks Chiropractic Health Center, we help patients in Chino identify neck pain causes, recover from their injuries and reduce the chances that the neck pain will reoccur. To find out more about treating your neck pain naturally without medications, contact us today.